ZOOGALA 2013: GALLIVANT
If you are having trouble viewing the ticket sales page in Internet Explorer, please enable ‘Compatibility View’ in your browser.
Join us as we wander in pursuit of pleasure and entertainment, while enjoying Calgary’s best food and wine and the Calgary Zoo’s amazing ambiance and celebrities – the animals!
Gallivant through the Zoo for this one of a kind experience:
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm ~ Early Grazing hour! Get a whole hour of sampling done with only 400 other people on the grounds!
6:00 pm ~ Event opens to everyone else.
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm ~ Food & Beverage Sampling ~ The Zoo at Night ~ for the second time at Zoogala, guests will enjoy the animals on exhibit until 9:00 pm. Also, participate in priceless and new Behind the Scenes experiences. Keep an eye on the website and Calgary Zoo: Zoogala on Facebook for further information.
6:15 pm to 9:15 pm ~ NEW! Roaming Among the Wild; A fashion show for the wild at heart.
6:00 pm to 9:30 pm ~ Fantastic on-site activities, such as the Wheel of Fun and the Calgary Zoo General Store.
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm ~ Gallantly customized entertainment roving throughout the Zoo.
9:00 pm ~ The West Lounge After Party, hosted by ZACK! KooL 101.5’s afternoon DJ opens and brings the Roaming Among the Wild Fashion show to an epic close.
9:15 pm to midnight ~ The West Lounge After Party continues with the musical styling’s of ZACK! KooL 101.5’s afternoon DJ, entertainment and dancing under the stars! The Zoo’s cash bar opens.
Things to Remember:
- Enter through the North Gate ONLY, located off of Memorial Drive. The West Gate will be closed.
- This year’s dress code is WILDLY CHIC - Feel free to be business casual but step it up a notch! While we recommend comfy yet stylish shoes to enjoy all that Zoogala has to offer, let’s be a bit more sassy and chic than just your everyday street wear please!
- The Zoo will accept cash, credit card and debit for all on-site transactions. There is only one ATM available in Kitamba Café, so we recommend arriving with the cash you need for the night.
- At 9:00 PM all food and beverage tents close down and the Zoo’s cash bar opens at the West Lounge After Party (located on the green space across from the Elephants).
- Zoogala will happen rain or shine.
- There are no refunds or rain cheques for event tickets.
- We’re sorry, we provide so much fun and value that the Canadian Revenue Agency won’t let us issue tax receipts.
- This is an Adults ONLY (18 +) evening.
- Please do not drink and drive. If you plan on drinking please consider your safe ride home options:
- Identify a designate driver or have a sober friend pick you up.
- Call a taxi cab – the Zoo would be happy to do this for you.
- Use public transportation such as the CTrain
To stay in touch with Zoogala 2013, LIKE our Calgary Zoo: Zoogala Facebook page
If you have any questions about the event, would like to inquire about being a food or beverage vendor or if you would like to donate to the event, please contact:
Special Events Advisor, Calgary Zoo
Watch a video of lat year's Zoogala
Everyone 18 years and older is welcome to the Zoo’s premier public fundraising event.
Friday, Sept. 6, 2012.
6 pm to 9 pm
Wine & Food Festival, including the Ultimate Chefs Challenge preliminary rounds, entertainment and behind the scenes experiences.
9:15 PM to midnight – The West Lounge After Party continues with the musical styling’s of ZACK! KooL 101.5’s afternoon DJ, entertainment and dancing under the stars! The Zoo’s cash bar opens.
The Calgary Zoo – enter through the North Gates ONLY.
ZOOGALA raises money to help feed and care for our animals.