Have you been down to the zoo to take in the incredible lanterns at ILLUMINASIA Lantern and Garden Festival presented by Sinopec Canada? If not, we have the perfect itinerary ready for you to make the most your night.
6 – 7 p.m. Have a bite to eat
- Arrive before the event starts and have a meal at Kitamba Café before an evening of excitement. Visiting on a Thursday, Friday or Sunday? Dine at our restaurant Grazers and enjoy delicious plates inspired by the countries of Asia.
7 – 8 p.m. Enjoy complimentary and paid activities in Kitamba Café
- Try a few of the cultural paid activities in Kitmaba Café East and if you have time – try a four noble plant giant puzzle!
8 – 8:15 p.m. Take in the original stage show ‘Journey of the Monkey Princess’ Presented by TD Canada
- Make your way to Grazers Lawn 15 minutes early and save yourself a seat. Take a walk around the lanterns on Grazers Lawn and enjoy as you wait for the stage show to start.
8:30 – 9 p.m. See the rest of the lanterns, presented by Lawson Lundell
- See the fall display on the West Lawn and the summer lanterns around the outside and inside of ENMAX Conservatory.
9 – 9:30 p.m. Take in the complimentary programs inside the ENMAX Conservatory
- Enrich your night by taking in a multicultural art gallery, nightly cultural musicians, and animal and plant interpretive programs!
9:30 p.m. Activities close
- Finish your night out with a relaxing stroll through the remaining lanterns. It’s the perfect time to snap that selfie you’ve been wanting all evening…
Looking for more ILLUMINASIA festival inspiration? Learn about the complimentary and paid activities taking place each night for adults and for families. Learn a new skill, challenge our friends, and make a beautiful souvenir!