Guest Relations Customer Service Representatives - Seasonal
Start date: March 17, 2018 End date: Approximately September 9, 2018
- Greet and serve customers.
- Scan visitor tickets and membership cards for entry into the zoo.
- Handle sales transactions for day admission, memberships, special event ticketing and other purchases.
- Respond to guest inquiries through email, telephone and in person.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Data entry to process orders, forms and applications.
- Complete exit surveys with guests.
- Ensure work area is clean and tidy, including wiping counter, bases of stations and signs.
- First Aid training and experience working with children considered assets.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Fun, positive attitude.
- Required to work both indoors and outdoors.
- Heavy lifting, standing and walking for long periods of time required.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Required to work a minimum of 1 shift per week on a regular basis, and a minimum of 3 shifts per week during high season (May - August).
- A commitment to working the entire season with a maximum of 1 week of vacation in high season (May - August).
What the zoo has to offer:
- FREE zoo pass.
- Discounts on food, beverage and merchandise.
- A fun work environment and the opportunity to work in a park full of wild animals!
If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual we invite you to send your resume, along with a covering letter, in confidence, to Human Resources, no later than February 12, 2018. Please quote the position title in the subject line.
1300 Zoo Rd NE
Email: [email protected]
NO PHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE. Applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.