Spend the Night
Ever wondered what goes on at the zoo when the gates close? Well here’s your chance to find out firsthand! Imagine slumbering next to a bathing hippopotamus, or waking up to the playful antics of river otters. Choose from a private sleepover for groups of 20-50 or public dates offered throughout the year.
- Private sleepovers are offered year round, on weeknights or weekends, except for penguins which is only available April - September
- Public sleepovers are offered on specific dates throughout the year - keep checking back for new dates!
- Booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Children must be five or older
- Commemorative t-shirts and crests are available to purchase
All sleepovers include a bedtime snack and delicious breakfast, as well as a free day admission to the zoo, which can be used on any day.
All tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable to another event or future program date. Unauthorized duplication or sale is prohibited. The Calgary Zoo is not responsible for unauthorized duplication or lost tickets.