Spend the Night
Imagine slumbering next to a bathing hippopotamus, or waking up to the playful antics of river otters. Choose from a private sleepover for groups of 20-50 or public dates offered throughout the year.
- Sleepovers are offered year round, on weeknights or weekends, except for penguins which is only available April - August.
- Booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children must be five or older.
- A ratio of one adult for every four children is required.
- Commemorative crests are available to purchase.
All sleepovers include a bedtime snack and delicious breakfast, as well as free day admission to the zoo.
Get your printable booking form here.
Email completed booking form with payment information to [email protected] or mail with deposit cheque to 1300 Zoo Road NE, Calgary, AB T2E 7V6, Attention: Sleepovers
All tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable to another event or future program date. Unauthorized duplication or sale is prohibited. The Calgary Zoo is not responsible for unauthorized duplication or lost tickets.