Summer Art Camp (Grades One to Six)
Summer Camp Fun
Your young artist will love summer art camp at the zoo, which includes all the same fun-filled activities as other zoo camps, as well as some exciting, zoo-related art projects. Art activities are taught by an experienced camp leader and art specialist. Art camp is available for children in grades one to three; or grades four to six.
Registration opens February 2018.
Art Camp (Grades One to Six)
Date: Weekly, July 3 – August 24, 2018 (different weeks for grades 1 - 3 and grades 4 - 6)
- July 3 - 6
- July 9 - 13
- July 16 - 20
- August 13-17
- August 20-24
- July 23-27
- July 30 - August 3
- August 7-10
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
$295 for the regular 5 day weeks
$236 for the shortened weeks of July 4-7 and August 8-11
Children with a Calgary Zoo Connect, Engage or Inspire membership receive a 10% discount
- Camps run weekly through the summer holidays. There are two shortened weeks due to long weekends making the weeks of July 3-6 and August 7-10 short, 4 day weeks which will be at a lower, prorated cost.
- A special Calgary Zoo summer camp hat is included with every registration.
- All camps include the opportunity to meet and/or touch smaller animals.
- All school-age camps include at least one behind-the-scenes, ‘zookeeper experience’.
- Boxed lunches are available if purchased at time of registration.
- A before and after care service is available and can be booked at time of registration.
- Before care from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. at $50 per week
- After care from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. at $50 per week
- Click here for our frequently asked questions.
All tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable to another event or future program date. Unauthorized duplication or sale is prohibited. The Calgary Zoo is not responsible for unauthorized duplication or lost tickets.