Lemur Art Camp (Ages 7-9)
Your young artist will love summer Lemur Art Camp at the zoo, which includes all the same fun-filled activities as other zoo camps, as well as some exciting, zoo-related art projects. Art activities are taught by an experienced camp leader and art enthusiast. Campers must be the specified age for each session by the first day of camp. No exceptions.
For children aged 7 - 9 years.
Week 1 – July 5 - 9
Week 2 – July 12 - 16
Week 3 – July 19 - 23
Week 4 – July 26 - 30
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
$300 for regular 5 day weeks of Lemur Art Camp.
June 15, 2021 - We have updated our Program information and Summer FAQ's with updated Covid-19 guidelines.
Face Mask Guidelines (July 6, 2021):
- Starting July 12 staff will be required to wear masks during all animal experiences, otherwise it is optional.
- Starting July 6 campers will be required to wear masks during all animal experiences, otherwise it is optional.
Please read all communication from the Calgary Zoo to ensure you have the most up-to-date information
Children with an active Calgary Zoo Engage or Inspire membership receive a 10% discount. Discount applied only at registration.
To receive a membership discount the child membership must be purchased prior to registering and valid on the first day of camp. To access the discount Members must log into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership/account login DO NOT create your own login, please email [email protected] for assistance.
**Retroactive membership discounts will not be provided**
Lemur Art Camp (Ages 7-9) runs 4 weeks through the summer holidays.
- A special Calgary Zoo Summer Camp hat is included with every registration.
- All camps include the opportunity to meet and/or touch smaller animals.
- Boxed lunches are available if purchased at the time of registration.
- Lunches include: 1 sandwich/wrap, yogurt tube, fruit or veggie side, 2 individual snacks and a juice box.
- $73.75 per child per week
- A Before and After Care service is available and can be booked at the time of registration:
- Before Care from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. at $50 per week per child.
- After Care from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at $50 per week per child.