Fisher Camp (Ages 13-14)
If you are a teen who is passionate about the environment and wildlife conservation, take this exciting opportunity to explore animal behavior and learn how to inspire action to sustain wildlife and wild places. The most exciting part of the week is sharing all your newfound knowledge with the public as this camp will equip you with the skills to deliver conservation information as a zoo ambassador! Campers must be the specified age for each session by the first day of camp. No exceptions.
For children aged 13-14 years.
Week 5 – August 3 - 6**
Week 6 – August 9 - 13
Week 7 – August 16 - 20
** Denotes shorter week as a result of a stat holiday.
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
$290 for regular 5 day weeks of Fisher Camp
**$232 for shortened week of August 3 - 6
As we plan our summer camps months in advance we will be revising our policies to adapt to public health measures as they are announced. Please check our website regularly and read all communication your receive from the Calgary Zoo for the most up to date information.
Children with an active Calgary Zoo Engage or Inspire membership receive a 10% discount. Discount applied only at registration.
To receive a membership discount the child membership must be purchased prior to registering and valid on the first day of camp. To access the discount Members must log into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership/account login DO NOT create your own login, please email [email protected] for assistance.
**Retroactive membership discounts will not be provided**
Fisher Camp (Ages 13-14) runs 3 weeks through the summer holidays. There is 1 shortened week due to a long weekend making the week of August 3-6 a short week. The 4 day week will be at a lower, prorated cost.
- A special Calgary Zoo Summer Camp hat is included with every registration.
- All camps include the opportunity to meet and/or touch smaller animals.
- Boxed lunches are available if purchased at the time of registration.
- Lunches include: 1 sandwich/wrap, yogurt tube, fruit or veggie side, 2 individual snacks and a juice box.
- $73.75 per child per week
- Prorated cost of $59 per child for the week of August 3-6
- A Before and After Care service is available and can be booked at the time of registration:
- Before Care from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. at $50 per week per child.
- After Care from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at $50 per week per child.
- Prorated cost of $40 per week per child per program for the week of August 3-6.
What to bring? What to wear? Where to go? Click below!