Registration for all Summer Camps opens on February 4, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
If you are a teen who is passionate about the environment and wildlife conservation, take this exciting opportunity to explore animal behavior and learn how to inspire action to sustain wildlife and wild places. The most exciting part of the week is sharing all your newfound knowledge with the public as this camp will equip you with the skills to deliver on-grounds demonstrations as a zoo ambassador! Campers must be the specified age for each session by the first day of camp. No exceptions.
For children aged 13-14 years.
Week 5 – July 27 – 31
Week 6 – August 4 – 7**
Week 7 – August 10 – 14
Week 8 – August 17 – 21
** Denotes shorter week as a result of a stat holiday.
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
$290 for regular 5 day weeks of Fisher Camp
**$232 for shortened week of August 4 - 7
Children with an active Calgary Zoo Engage or Inspire membership receive a 10% discount.
To receive a membership discount the child membership must be purchased prior to registering and valid during the camp. To access the discount Members must log into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership/account login DO NOT create your own login, please email [email protected] for assistance.
**Retroactive membership discounts will not be provided**
Zoo Camps run weekly through the summer holidays. There is 1 shortened week due to a long weekend making the week of August 4-7 short, 4 day weeks will be at a lower, prorated cost.
- A special Calgary Zoo Summer Camp hat is included with every registration.
- All camps include the opportunity to meet and/or touch smaller animals.
- Boxed lunches are available if purchased at the time of registration at the cost of $73.75/week.
- Prorated cost of $59 for the week of August 4-7.
- A Before and After Care service us available and can be booked at the time of registration:
- Before Care from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. at $50 per week per child.
- After Care from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. at $50 per week per child.
- Prorated cost of $40 per week per child per program for the week of August 4-7.
What to bring? What to wear? Where to go? Click below!