Registration is Now Open for all Summer Camps
Children interested in animals, conservation and nature will have an action-packed week discovering the natural world through activities, games, crafts, stories, interpretive programs and animal visits. Camps are divided into age ranges as follows:
- Zoo Sprouts – Entering Grade 1 in September 2019 (completed kindergarten)
- Zoo Rangers & Zoo Navigators* – Entering Grade 2 in September 2019 (completed Grade 1)
- Zoo Voyagers – Entering Grade 3 in September 2019 (completed Grade 2)
- Zoo Explorers – Entering Grade 4 in September 2019 (completed Grade 3)
* Zoo Rangers and Navigators are both camps for children entering grade 2 in the fall of 2019. The schedules and specific activities will differ in each group, but having 2 camps allows more campers heading into grade 2 to experience a Calgary Zoo Summer Camp. If you are registering with a friend please ensure you both register in the same camp.
- Week 1 – July 2- 5**
- Week 2 – July 8 – 12
- Week 3 – July 15 – 19
- Week 4 – July 22 – 26
- Week 5 – July 29 – August 2
- Week 6 – August 6 – 9**
- Week 7 – August 12 – 16
- Week 8 – August 19 – 23
* Navigators will only be offered weeks 1-5
** Denotes shortened week
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- $285 for regular 5 day weeks
- **$228 for shortened week of July 2-5 & August 6-9
Children with an active Calgary Zoo Connect, Engage or Inspire membership receive a 10% discount.
To receive a membership discount the child membership must be purchased prior to registering and valid during the camp. To access the discount Members must log into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership/account login DO NOT create your own login, please email [email protected] for assistance.
**Retroactive membership discounts will not be provided**
Camps run weekly through the summer holidays. There are two shortened weeks due to long weekends, making the weeks of July 2 - 5 and August 6 - 9 short, 4-day weeks, which will be offered at a lower, prorated cost.
- A special Calgary Zoo summer camp hat is included with ever registration
- All camps include the opportunity to meet and/or touch smaller animals
- Boxed lunches are available if purchased at time of registration at a cost of $73.75/week
- A Before and After Care service is available and can be booked at the time of registration
- Before Care from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. at $50 per week per child
- After Care from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at $50 per week per child
What to bring? What to wear? Where to go? Click below!