Registration Opens for 2019 Summer Camps: February 4, 2019 @ 9:00 am
Join the Zoo Squad this summer and check out all the cool things any budding zoologist would want to know about the wonders of the natural world. Explore the weird world of wildlife and take a closer look at the strange and fascinating adaptations and features animals have to survive, mate and evolve.
Ever wonder about the wild animals we have right here in our backyards? We'll learn how to be good neighbours to wildlife, what the Calgary Zoo is up to in helping save species and how the decisions we make every day affect wildlife near and far. You’re sure to have an action-packed week discovering the natural world through activities, games, crafts, stories, interpretive programs and animal visits.
For children entering grade 5 & 6 in September 2019.
- Week 1 – July 2- 5**
- Week 2 – July 8 – 12
- Week 3 – July 15 – 19
- Week 4 – July 22 – 26
- Week 5 – July 29 – August 2
- Week 6 – August 6 – 9**
- Week 7 – August 12 – 16
- Week 8 – August 19 – 23
** denotes shortened week
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- $285 for regular 5 day weeks
- **$228 for shortened week of July 2-5 & August 6-9
Children with a Calgary Zoo Connect, Engage or Inspire membership receive a 10% discount.
Discount applied only at registration. Retroactive membership discounts will not be provided
Camps run weekly through the summer holidays. There are two shortened weeks due to long weekends, making the weeks of July 2 - 5 and August 6 - 9 short, 4-day weeks, which will be offered at a lower, prorated cost.
- A special Calgary Zoo summer camp hat is included with ever registration
- All camps include the opportunity to meet and/or touch smaller animals
- Boxed lunches are available if purchased at time of registration at a cost of $73.75/week
- A Before and After Care service is available and can be booked at the time of registration
- Before Care from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. at $50 per week per child
- After Care from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at $50 per week per child
What to bring? What to wear? Where to go? Click below!