This lively, educational program is designed for preschool aged children who are ages 4 and 5 and who have not yet completed Kindergarten. During these half day camps, children will enjoy games, songs, activities, close up animal encounters, stories, crafts and zoo walkabouts, while getting an exciting look at our animals. This program books up very quickly!
Ages: 4 and 5 (children who have not yet completed Kindergarten)
Date: Weekly, July 3 – August 24, 2018
Zoo Tots A - Morning: 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. or
Zoo Tots B - Afternoon: 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
$170 for the regular 5 day weeks
$136 for the shortened weeks of July 3-6 and August 7-10
Children with a Calgary Zoo Connect, Engage or Inspire membership receive a 10% discount
Once registration is complete, please click here for important program information.
- Camps run weekly through the summer holidays. There are two shortened weeks due to long weekends making the weeks of July 3-6 and August 7-10 short, 4 day weeks which will be at a lower, prorated cost.
- The maximum number of children for this camp program has been lowered to 16.
- A special Calgary Zoo summer camp hat is included with every registration.
- All camps include the opportunity to meet and/or touch smaller animals.
- A before and after care service is available and can be booked at time of registration.
- Before care from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. at $50 per week (only available for Zoo Tots A)
- After care from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. at $50 per week (only available for Zoo Tots B)
- Click here for our frequently asked questions.