Registration is Now Open for all Summer Camps
This lively, educational program is designed for preschool aged children who are ages 4 and 5 and who have not yet completed Kindergarten. During these half day camps, children will enjoy games, songs, activities, close up animal encounters, stories, crafts and zoo walkabouts, while getting an exciting look at our animals. This program books up very quickly!
Ages: 4 and 5 (children who have not yet completed Kindergarten)
- Week 1 – July 2- 5**
- Week 2 – July 8 – 12
- Week 3 – July 15 – 19
- Week 4 – July 22 – 26
- Week 5 – July 29 – August 2
- Week 6 – August 6 – 9**
- Week 7 – August 12 – 16
- Week 8 – August 19 – 23
** denotes shortened week
- Tots A - 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Before Care available only)
- Tots B - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (After Care available only)
- $160 for regular 5 day weeks
- **$128 for shortened week of July 2-5 & August 6-9
Children with an active Calgary Zoo Connect, Engage or Inspire membership receive a 10% discount.
To receive a membership discount the child membership must be purchased prior to registering and valid during the camp. To access the discount Members must log into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership/account login DO NOT create your own login, please email [email protected] for assistance.
**Retroactive membership discounts will not be provided**
Camps run weekly through the summer holidays. There are two shortened weeks due to long weekends, making the weeks of July 2 - 5 and August 6 - 9 short, 4-day weeks, which will be offered at a lower, prorated cost.
- A special Calgary Zoo summer camp hat is included with ever registration
- All camps include the opportunity to meet and/or touch smaller animals
- Boxed lunches are available if purchased at time of registration at a cost of $73.75/week
- A Before and After Care service is available and can be booked at the time of registration
- Before Care from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. at $50 per week per child
- After Care from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at $50 per week per child
What to bring? What to wear? Where to go? Click below!