Sharing your birthday is one thing, but sharing your party theme is out of the question. Our twin panda cubs are turning three and, as most parents can relate to, they don’t want the same things. In fact, they’re set on twisting their ideas together into a single celebration so we’re throwing them one party with two themes. Bring your family and friends for a mix of themed party games.
Mark down these party times:
Friday, October 12, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 14, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
All panda cub birthday activities are free with admission and will be held out on the West lawn (across from Panda Passage), unless we need to take cover in the BBQ tent. Mark you calendars and come participate in all these great activities:
Cubs Craft Station: Make your own party hat in either the dinosaur or butterfly theme.
Nature Play Stations: These interpreter lead touch tables will feature both dinosaur and butterfly/pollinator items for little hands to interact with.
Panda Cub Party Games:
- Get into the party spirit with a spray tattoo in dinosaur and butterfly shapes.
- Uncover hidden treasures from the past with a Dino Dig.
- Help the butterflies find flowers in the Pollinator Obstacle Course.
- Feed the dino with a dino-decaled cornhole game.
- Test out the array of bubbles and wands at the Bubble Bar.
- You can pin the tail on the dino, the butterfly on the flower, and the bamboo on the panda.
Do you still have energy to spare?
Head over to the Chopstick Relay, and if you come on Saturday you can jump on the giant inflatable our friends the Calgary Hitmen are bringing.
Do you want to watch the pandas from home?
In celebration of Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue’s birthdays we’re launching the PandaCam, sponsored by Hainan Airlines.