Parking - Public
Why have we changed over to PARKPLUS?
The primary reasons are to increase efficiency and improve traffic flow in and out of the zoo’s parking lots – in particular on those busy days and during special events like Zoolights.
- Parking arms at the gates have been removed, thereby eliminating waiting at the gate when vehicles arrive and depart the zoo; gates will be 100% free flowing.
- Parking pass validation issues will be eliminated at the gate further reducing the potential for delay on entry/exit.
- Even with a service fee paid to the Calgary Parking Authority, the zoo will continue to receive more than 85 per cent of the revenue from parking which goes toward supporting zoo operations and conservation work.
For more information on the ParkPlus system, click here.
For information on parking for members, click here.
Monthly Parking Purchases
A limited number of monthly parking stalls for the north parking lot (Parkplus Zone 8301: Address: 84 St Georges Dr NE) at the Calgary Zoo can be purchased through Calgary Parking Authority using the following link: https://parkonline.calgary.ca
- Rate: $70.00 plus GST per month
- Location: Calgary Zoo- North Lot- Parkplus Zone 8301: Address: 84 St Georges Dr NE
- Hours of use: 24 hours/ seven days a week. Guaranteed stall availability Monday-Friday 2:00 a.m. -9:00 a.m., outside of these hours availability is on a first come first serve basis.
Additional parking information can be found using the following link: www.calgaryparking.com