Get up close and personal with the animals, plus enjoy our lush botanical gardens, prehistoric park, kids play areas and more. No two visits are ever the same. For as little as $64.95 for adults and $34.95 for kids, you can visit whenever you want for a full year. That’s more zoo for your buck!
Put your day admission torwards a zoo membership. Offer valid for up to seven days from your purchase. Stop by or call Guest Relations at 403-232-9300 to upgrade today. Guests may apply one adult day admission to one adult membership or one child day admission to one child membership.
Choose the membership that’s right for you.
Members must register with ParkPlus
|Valuable Benefits||> $120||> $200|
|Gift Shop Discounts||10% Off||10% Off|
|Concession Discounts||10% Off
|Sunday Safari Brunch||10% Off||10% Off|
|Camp, Sleepover, Birthday Party Discounts||10% Off||10% Off|
|ZOOLIGHTS Discounts3||50% Off||Free|
|Monthly Member Mornings
January–March and September–December
|Guest Admission Discounts4||15% Off||20% Off|
|Exclusive Monthly Guided Tours||*|
|Devonian Wildlife Conservation Centre||*|
|Pricing (GST not included)|
(See details below)
|Infant (Under 3)||Free||Free||Free|
- The Calgary Zoo is open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with the exception of December 25.
- For ages 16 and over. From 8:45 a.m. until one hour after the Zoo closes. (Exceptions may apply.) Child memberships do not qualify for free parking.
- Valid for one admission only; purchase online through Member Center account.
- A maximum of two guests per visit; purchase online through Member Center account. (Excludes other member benefits.)
- Connect and Engage child memberships have been merged. If you’re renewing a Connect child member, please keep your existing member card.
- Child Inspire memberships must be purchased with an Inspire adult membership.
Guest Membership Details
A guest membership can only be purchased with an adult membership of the same level, and is limited to one per member. When adding-on a guest membership, you’ll receive a membership card in your name, along with a transferable guest card. Guest members must be on your membership file and accompanied by you during each visit. The guest membership receives the same benefits as the adult membership.
Members Get More
Membership Terms & Conditions
- All memberships issued by the Calgary Zoo are non-refundable and non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is issued.
- Zoo membership card MUST be presented at the gate to gain entry to the Calgary Zoo.
- Calgary Zoo reserves the right to request identification.
- Calgary Zoo has the right to revoke zoo memberships if the holder abuses access, is unruly or disrespectful of zoo rules, or the terms and conditions of zoo membership.
- Zoo membership cards do not have photos. Zoo members may be asked to show identification at the gate when presenting their membership card. Children without photo identification may be asked to produce their provincial health care card. The Calgary Zoo reserves the right to request government-issued identification (driver’s license and/or provincial health care card for children) and to refuse entry if not produced upon request.
- Membership cards with photos will continue to be accepted.
- A lifetime membership only pertains to the person named on the membership. All lifetime memberships are non-transferable.
- For the person who holds a family lifetime membership, the membership only applies to your children if they are under the age of 21.
- Lifetime members maintain the same member benefits as the inspire level and are only allowed four guests with entry. Please note: the four guests must go to the Guest Relations window to have tickets printed to scan for entry.
- Zoo membership guest pass users must enter the zoo accompanied by a valid zoo member- child or adult. If you have infant(s) that are 2 or under please ensure to get an infant pass when you purchase the guest pass. This way your little one can now bring your guest to the zoo.
- Zoo membership guest membership rules:
- The guest membership may only be purchased with an adult membership at the same level.
- Each adult will only be able to add one guest membership to their membership.
- Members that are renewing their adult and guest memberships will have to renew both at the same time and at the same level.
- When someone purchases an adult membership with a guest membership they will be given two cards. An adult membership card in their name along with a guest membership card that is transferable to anyone they would like to bring to the zoo.
- Those who use the guest membership must be accompanied by someone on the adult membership file that it is connect to. Guests can be different on each visit, and can be adults or children.
- There will be an administration charge of $5.00 for the replacement of lost or stolen cards.
- Use zoo membership constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Calgary Zoo membership program.
- Prices, terms and conditions may be changed without notice.
- If you pay for parking the day you purchase an Engage or Inspire membership your parking will not be validated for that day. Parking on your next visits will be complimentary.
- Zoo members are solely responsible to register the license plates of their vehicles using the Calgary Parking Authority’s online registration system following the guidelines and limitations set out. Complimentary parking with an Engage and Inspire membership is valid only as long as the membership is current. HOW TO REGISTER
- Although two plates can be registered with PARKONLINE per membership ID number, only ONE PLATE/VEHICLE can be utilized at a time per membership – you cannot park two vehicles in the zoo parking lots using one membership number.
- Children Engage and Inspire members do not receive parking benefits.
- A valid Engage and Inspire membership allows parking in the main parking lot (North Lot) and the West Lot from 8:45 am until one hour after zoo operations close.
- Post-secondary students will be asked to present valid post-secondary I.D. to receive the student rate.
- Guests may apply one adult day admission to one adult membership or one child day admission to one child membership. Guests have seven days from the purchase date of the day admission to apply it to a membership.
- Guests must come in or call Guest Relations at 403-232-9300 to upgrade a day admission ticket to a membership.
- Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase.
If you have any membership questions email [email protected] or call the Calgary Zoo at 403-232-9300.