Gift in Your Will
Leaving a gift in your will to the Wilder Institute/Calgary Zoo can help protect the future of wildlife and wild places. This act of generosity will cost you nothing today, and it can create a conservation legacy that will be felt for years to come.
In addition to helping make the world wilder, a gift in your will to the Wilder Institute/Calgary Zoo will:
- Create valuable tax advantages which could reduce or eliminate the taxes due on your final return
- Leave behind a meaningful legacy for others to remember you by
- Allow you to update your will at any time
- Give you membership in our Snowy Owl Society and offer many unique and exciting opportunities at the Wilder Institute/Calgary Zoo
If you’re ready to create your legacy with a planned gift to the Wilder Institute/Calgary Zoo, or if you’ve already made arrangements to include us in your will, please let us know.
Snowy Owl Society
The Wilder Institute/Calgary Zoo has been the grateful beneficiary of many planned and legacy gifts from those who recognize the importance of conservation for today and the generations to come. The Snowy Owl Society celebrates exceptional supporters who believe in creating a wilder future.
Members of the Snowy Owl Society receive:
- A Snowy Owl Society pin
- The opportunity to be recognized in the Legacy Garden on zoo grounds
- Invitations to annual donor events and exclusive opportunities
Planning Made Easy
We can help you build or update your will for free, thanks to a special partnership with Willfora, experts in legacy planning. Watch our demo and get started today.
Life Insurance & RRSPs
There are more ways to leave a legacy. Gifts of securities, life insurance, and RRSPs can help ensure the future of wildlife and wild places.
Senior Development Officer, Philanthropy & Planned Giving