Connect Membership Benefits
- Unlimited admission to the Calgary Zoo and all of its exhibits, 364 days a year! Learn more about the benefits of being a member.
How to Apply
- The individuals who qualify for this free membership are Government Assisted Refugees, Privately Sponsored Refugees, Blended Visa Office Referred Refugees, BVOR and BSR.
- You can activate your complimentary 12-month refugee Connect memberships by applying in person at the zoo's North Gate Guest Relations counters.
- Proper documentation is necessary for all who apply. Please bring your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (provided by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada). It should include:
- Your date of entry into Canada, the names of the individuals (both adults and children) and the category of immigration.
- The code CRS for Privately Sponsored Refugees or CR1 for Government Assisted Refugees.
All refugees must request their memberships within one year of the date they arrive in the country and the complimentary connect membership will be valid for one year from the date issued.
For details of this program, contact 403-232-9300 or [email protected]
Check out our Plan Your Visit section for zoo hours, directions, maps and more.