Calgary, AB — Looking for something fun to do this Halloween? The Calgary Zoo is hosting two spooktacular events next week to celebrate the season with the return of the popular ZooBOO and Halloween Brunch events. There’s something for ghosts and goblins of all ages to enjoy at the Calgary Zoo!
October 29 – October 31 – ZooBOO
Grab your littles, and head to the zoo for a day of spooky Fall fun! ZooBOO is a chance for your kids to dress up early, trick-or-treat at the zoo, and enjoy seeing their favourite animals. The best part? Your kiddo gets to have fun while supporting an important cause — wildlife conservation! Again this year, the zoo is spreading the fun over 3 days so choose the day that works best for you and head down to the zoo! All activities taking place for ZooBOO are included with day admission or memberships.
October 30 — October 31 — Halloween Brunch
There are no tricks, just treats at the zoo’s Halloween Brunch! Enjoy a spOOky (not scary!) brunch experience in the heart of Destination Africa and support the zoo’s wildlife conservation initiatives while biting a fang-tastically themed breakfast. Stay for ZooBOO and get double the seasonal fun! Head to the zoo’s website for a look at the menu, seating times, and ticket prices.
Both experiences require attendees to be aware that:
- To enter the Calgary Zoo, visitors 12 years of age and older will be required to show their government-issued ID, along with proof of one of the following:
- Government-issued proof of COVID-19 double vaccination (between September 20 – October 25, proof of a single dose will be accepted as long as the dose was given two (2) or more weeks prior to attendance);
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours prior to entrance (either PCR or Rapid Test); or
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
- Mask wear is mandatory for all visitors aged 2+ inside all Calgary Zoo buildings (including animal habitats, indoor dining, washrooms, and retail shops) in accordance with the provincial and AHS guidelines.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.calgaryzoo.com.
- 30 -
For more information contact |
Director, Brand & Engagement
Phone: 403.232.7766 | 403.919.9482 | [email protected]
The Calgary Zoo is a globally recognized conservation organization that guides, innovates, and applies scientific solutions to restore some of the world’s most endangered species. Locally and globally we take action in the wild every day to yield powerful benefits for nature and for people. Our over 1,000 employees and volunteers are passionate about inspiring people to take action to sustain wildlife and wild places, welcoming over 1.3 million guests annually. As visitors discover the rare and endangered species that we love and care for at our facilities, they are directly contributing through admission and on-grounds sales to a not-for-profit charitable conservation organization that works to fight extinction of plants and animals worldwide.