Get up close and personal with the animals, plus enjoy our lush botanical gardens, prehistoric park, kids play areas and more. No two visits are ever the same. For as little as $69.95 for adults and $39.95 for kids, you can visit whenever you want for a full year. That’s more zoo for your buck!
Put your day admission towards a Wilder Institute/Calgary Zoo membership. Offer valid for up to seven days from your visit. Stop by or call Guest Relations at 403-232-9300 to upgrade today. Guests may apply one adult day admission to one adult membership or one child day admission to one child membership.
|Unlimited Admission 364 Days a Year1||*||*||*|
Members must register with ParkPlus
|Gift Shop Discounts||10% off||10% off|
|Concession Discounts3||10% off select items||10% off select items|
|Sunday Safari Brunch||10% off||10% off|
|Summer Camp Discount4||10% off||10% off|
|ZOOLIGHTS Discounts||UNLIMITED FREE||50% off single ZOOLIGHTS ticket|
|Special Events Discounts5||*||*|
|Monthly Member Event||*||*|
|Guest Admission Discounts6||20%||15%|
|Voting Member of the Calgary Zoological Society||*||*|
|Exclusive Inspire Monthly Tour/Event||*|
|Get Spotted Pin & Prizes7||*||*|
|Combined Value of Benefits||>$200||>$120|
(GST not included)
(See details below)
|Infant (Under 3)||Free||Free||Free|
Become a Member GIFT A MEMBERSHIP
A guest membership can only be purchased with an adult membership of the same level, and is limited to one per member. When adding-on a guest membership, you’ll receive a membership card in your name, along with a transferable guest card. The guest membership receives the same benefits as the adult membership. Please see 'Membership Terms & Conditions' below for further information on Guest Memberships.
AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program
Receive discounted admission to AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums participating in the AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program.
By automatically renewing your membership, you provide us with consistent funding so we can continue to provide exceptional care to the animals we love and care for and help fund our conservation teams locally and globally. All while enjoying uninterrupted member benefits and never missing a day at the zoo!
To sign up:
1) Log in to your membership account. Your account is attached to the email you provided when purchasing. Forgot your password or haven't set one up yet? Check for your email address and request a password reset from that page.
2) Once logged in, on the left navigation click "Auto-Renewal".
3) Check the auto-renewal box and add your payment method.
4) Enjoy uninterrupted membership benefits!
By automatically renewing your membership, you provide us with consistent funding so we can continue to provide exceptional care to the animals we love and care for and help fund our conservation teams locally and globally. Auto-renewal allows you to continue your membership and benefits. Just sign up and enjoy the peace of mind that you will never miss a zoo day!
You can opt in or out of the auto-renewal program through your online portal at any time during your membership.
Log in to your membership portal, on the left navigation click "Auto-Renewal". Either check or un-check the auto-renewal box to opt in or opt out.
Auto-renewal is applied to the household, so either all members on your account, or no members must opt in or out.
Each membership will be renewed within 10 days of expiration.
Auto-renewal can be applied to most memberships, but not all. Because of the show-and-save requirement on some memberships (ex. Students), these types cannot be setup for Auto-renewal and must be done through Guest Relations by contacting [email protected] or 403-232-9300.
You can update all your relevant information through your online membership portal. Please keep your credit card up to date so we can successfully auto-renew your membership.
All Wilder Institute/Calgary Zoo memberships are non-refundable once purchased. If you have any concerns please email [email protected].
Members that are opted in to auto-renewal will receive email notifications at 5 weeks and 3 weeks before the expiration date of each of their memberships. If all memberships on a household expire at the same time, you will receive these email notifications only once for the household.
You will receive an email notification right away upon your credit card being declined. You will be prompted to update your information, and we will attempt to charge the card again in 3 business days. If your card is declined a second time you will be notified, and Guest Relations will contact you by phone within the next 10 days.
You will be auto-renewed at your current membership price at the time of your expiry. If prices do increase, they will be renewed at the new price. Price increases on memberships are communicated via email prior to the increase.
To change the level of your renewal please contact Guest Relations [email protected] or 403-232-9300.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All memberships issued by Wilder Institute/Calgary Zoo (“the Zoo’) are non-refundable and non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is issued.
Zoo membership card MUST be presented at the gate to gain entry to the Zoo.
Zoo has the right to revoke zoo memberships if the holder abuses access, is unruly or disrespectful of zoo rules, or the terms and conditions of zoo membership.
Zoo membership cards do not have photos. Zoo members may be asked to show identification at the gate when presenting their membership card. Children without photo identification may be asked to produce their provincial health care card. The Zoo reserves the right to request government-issued identification (driver’s license and/or provincial health care card for children) and to refuse entry if not produced upon request.
A lifetime membership only pertains to the person named on the membership. All lifetime memberships are non-transferable.
For the person who holds a family lifetime membership, the membership only applies to your children if they are under the age of 21.
Lifetime members maintain the same member benefits as the Inspire level and are only allowed four guests with entry. Please note: the four guests must visit a Guest Relations window to have complimentary tickets printed to scan for entry.
Zoo membership guest pass users must enter the Zoo accompanied by a valid zoo member - child or adult.
Zoo membership guest pass rules:
The guest pass may only be purchased with an adult membership at the same level.
Each adult will only be able to add one guest pass to their membership.
Members that are renewing their adult membership and guest passes will have to renew both at the same time and at the same level.
When someone purchases an adult membership with a guest pass they will be given two cards; an adult membership card in their name and a guest pass card that is transferable to anyone they would like to bring to the zoo.
Those who use the guest pass must be accompanied by someone on the adult membership file that it is connected to. Guests can be different on each visit and can be adults or children.
There will be an administration charge of $5.00 for the replacement of lost or stolen cards.
Use of a zoo membership constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Zoo membership program.
Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Zoo will provide notice of any material changes to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions that relate to auto renewal of membership (see below), as well as any changes in the pricing of the membership program (or level thereof) applicable to you before those changes are implemented.
Valid Engage and Inspire members who are 18 years of age or older have the right to vote at The Calgary Zoological Society Annual General Meeting.
Members under the age of 18 do not receive voting rights.
If you pay for parking the day you purchase an Engage or Inspire membership your parking payment will not be refunded for that day. Parking on your next visits will be complimentary.
Zoo members are solely responsible to register the license plates of their vehicles using the Calgary Parking Authority’s online registration system following the guidelines and limitations set out. Complimentary parking with an Engage and Inspire membership is valid only if the membership is current. HOW TO REGISTER
Although two plates can be registered per membership ID number using Calgary Parking Authority’s PARKONLINE online system, only ONE PLATE/VEHICLE can be utilized at a time per membership – you cannot park two vehicles in the zoo parking lots using one membership number.
Child memberships do not receive parking benefits.
A valid Engage and Inspire membership allows parking in the main parking lot (North Lot) and the West Lot from 8:45 am until one hour after zoo operations close.
Students will be asked to present valid school I.D. to receive the student rate.
Guests may apply one adult day admission to one adult membership or one child day admission to one child membership. Guests have seven days from the purchase date of the day admission to apply it to a membership.
Guests can visit in-person or call Guest Relations at 403-232-9300 to upgrade a day admission ticket to a membership.
Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase.
From time to time we close the zoo early for special functions, including ZOOLIGHTS. We advertise these to members in the following ways to avoid disappointment: Member Newsletters, Social Media, and on the Zoo website.
· If you opt-in to auto renewal you authorize membership fees to be billed automatically to the credit card you designate via the online membership portal (debit cards are not accepted), and you understand and agree that we will continue to automatically process your Membership fee annually thereafter on or around your membership expiry date, at the then-current Membership fee, unless and until you cancel as provided for herein. You also agree to provide a valid credit card and accurate, complete and updated information as required in the online membership portal. By submitting your credit card information as the form of payment, you represent and warrant that your use of that credit card is authorized and that all information that you submit is true and accurate (including, without limitation, credit card number and expiration date). In doing so, you also authorize charges to your credit card for all amounts payable by you based on the membership(s) you selected and the prevailing prices at the time of renewal, including, but not limited to, all fees and any applicable taxes. Failure to comply may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your membership. Following any such suspension or termination, the Zoo may require you to provide an additional credit or other means of payment before reinstating or renewing your membership, and the Zoo may bill you simultaneously for both past due amounts and current fees. All updates to credit card information must be completed via your online membership portal.
· You may elect to discontinue your auto-renewal opt-in via your online membership portal. Your election will be deemed to have been received one (1) business day after you make the election to discontinue your auto-renewal opt in. Your election to discontinue will take effect at the end of the current membership period, when your membership will no longer auto renew. You will not receive a refund for any membership period’s fees already paid. Payment will be taken up to 10 days prior to your membership expiration date.
If you have any membership questions email [email protected] or call the Calgary Zoo at 403-232-9300.